Unless you have been under a rock, you have heard about Periscope. Periscope is the app that will allow you to stream and to also enjoy live broadcasting with anyone anywhere.
There are many things that you can use Periscope for and that means that you will be able to reach out to others as well. There are many ways that you can use Periscope and feel as though you are able to reach your customers first hand.
Here are the top five ways to use periscope for your business.
1. Consider Your Timing! You want to make sure that you are thinking about your timing when you are scheduling your Periscope streaming. You want to time your broadcasts for important times that are consistent. You will want to also look at your analytics traffic on Twitter and figure out when people are most engaged with you.
2. Make Sure Your Broadcast Has a Compelling Title! If you are wanting people to join in at a random time and to make sure that they are interested in your discussion, you want to make sure that you are looking at all of the titles that will make your subject interesting to a new person who may be joining. That means that you need a compelling subject to make sure that you are going to enjoy it and your audience will be interested.
Think of titles that are:
A. Straightforward: They should explain exactly what is going on in the broadcast.
B. Exclusive: Make sure that you explain why people want to be a part of the broadcast as it is something that is very exclusive and different.
C. Make sure it is unique! Look at the other broadcasts and ensure that you are choosing something that is very different even from other people in similar areas.
3. Make your broadcast is very easy to find! You want to make sure that it is easy to be searched and that anyone who was looking for it would be able to find the information on your broadcast.
4. When you are in the middle of a Periscope session, in order to make sure that you are able to gain new attention and keep people motivated and a part of your broadcast, make sure that you are responding to their comments in real time. That means that you speak to the person and acknowledge them in the middle of the broadcast.
5. Look at all of the Use Cases! You want to make sure that you are able to work with everyone with the use cases in the middle and you want to know what kind of content your audience will like the most. Do not hesitate to be experimental and to continue to make changes to it so that you are going to be creating content that will keep all people who come to your broadcast interested.
Remember that learning how to use Periscope will be a work in progress. It is very important for you to focus on who you are going to want to bring in and to make sure that you continue to bring back more people from this area of influence.
source: Caribbean News Now